Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Off to Camp-For the First Time

Well its Wednesday today. Over the hump day. Smiling today as we finally woke up and the sun was out. Its been raining forever lately and we just can't seem to catch a break from the weather. Travis, or the travel'in man as I sometimes call him is going to camp for the first time today, It is a grade five camping trip. I never got to go to camp until I was in grade eight. They are soooo lucky. He was extremely excited on the bus today. Off he went with his back pack, duffle bag and pillow. He is growing up so fast. I did my on line census thing today. Thank god the government has come to realize the benefits of online forms. It makes it so easy to submit stuff and not have to worry about filling them out, sending them in and getting them back only to find out you made a bunch of errors while you were filling them in. Last night was a paper work night in fact. I had to get a bunch of tax stuff done. I still have not done my taxes yet for 2005, but I am sure I will be able to get them in soon. I guess it depends on how much I owe. Sam is still working away at RIM. She is doing the drop tests for now but her manager has her busy doing other stuff as well. She seems happy. She is a wonderful girl and I am so lucky to have found her almost 15 years ago now. Anyway nothing bad to say. Weight loss is coming soon, I can feel it. Target is 50lbs. Starting now. :>
TTC

No comments: