I don’t know. As you can tell by the time between posts, I have not had much me time lately. Anyway life is too short to complain all the time. We had a great dinner with friends up north last week.
The dinner was great and the amount of alcohol consumed was plentiful. I have not had that much beer in quite a while. It was good to see my friends. My buddy Carsten and his wife for that matter I have know since Grade 6 and 9 respectively. That means we have know each other for close to thirty years. We try to meet every three months for dinner. We dropped the ball big time and it was almost two years. Gets back to that
pace of life thing I talked about earlier I guess. Update on the dog, getting really big. I look at him now and I can’t believe how fast he is growing. It seems like yesterday I could pick him up with one hand and hold him. Now he is just too big. He had a bed we brough him home in when we first picked him up. He fit in it OK but we knew it was temporary. He became a little attached to the bed and when he gets really tired he still tries to sleep in it. As you can see he really does not fit in it anymore but its his security blanket. He was really tired when he came home from the north last week. That's when the top picture was taken. He of course is sleeping right behind me now. He likes to be close always. This week at work was more of the same Bill 198 stuff. I am growing tired of this Bill 198 crap. I actually made Friday a Bill 198 free day. I had to do it for my sanity. My co-worker who lost her husband a couple of weeks back returned to work this week. It must have been hard for her. Apparently she is planning a trip to the good old Calgary Stampede with her kids. I am sure she will have a blast. Weight loss is not happening yet. This week I am sure I will start. I keep looking at that post from my last cartoon and I certainly do not want to look like that again. It is mother’s day this weekend. I have a wonderful wife who is a great mother to our kids. She grouches at them from time to time but overall she keeps them
in line. I don’t know if she will survive Travis though. The two of them don’t begin to realize how much they are alike. Well I think that brings me up to date anyway. I miss when I don’t update this blog, even though I know few will ever read it. This is my time, my space and my take. Don’t get too many other opportunities in life to say that now do we. Toenail scale is gone. Ratings are for TV. Perhaps I will use the toenails descriptor when I identify evil and awful things. Still need to think about it. Life is good right now and that’s all that is important.CU Later TAC

No comments:
Post a Comment