Friday, May 19, 2006
Longggggggggggggggggg Weekenddddddddddd
It's Friday and Payday. WooHoo. Well payday for my wife anyway. I can't tell you how much nicer it is to have two paychecks pouring into our account. We can breath a little easier now. Long weekend ahead. I would like to nail down a day to head north but that does not seem like it is going to happen. Our little girl is away at camp this weekend, meanwhile Travis returns from his camping trip. Kids coming and going everywhere. Cut the grass last night after many days of rain. Maybe I should re-state that and emphasis that I cut the weeds and the grass in between also got shaved. Man it was weed city. Looking forward to this long weekend for many reasons. First off it has been a little crazy at work lately, and today we found out we have another big project, other the my pet peeve Sox/198 compliance project. I don't know where we are going to get the time for all this. Busy busy and busy and I will be glad to get away from it for awhile. Pretty quiet at work today though. I think a lot of people got a jump on the long weekend and took off early. Secondly, it will be nice just to enjoy some time off . Last long weekend was Easter and it seemed to be over before it started. It will be nice to get some stuff done around the house. The playoffs will be on again this weekend. Love hockey and that fact that Edmonton is the next round is a huge bonus. Should be good hockey. Got to run. Time for lunch. I will find out if anybody blew up the skyway lift bridge. Apparenly there was a truck abondend in the middle of the bridge this morning and police were taking a very cautious approach about removing it. Can't blame them, as that bridge would be on a terrorist target list somewhere I am sure. I was an Aerostar though and the way those things are built it would take a pretty big bomb just to blow the van up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment