for the cat. The cat was hanging out on our front lawn with another cat, white with some brown spots. I sense now there may be little kittens on the way. I hope I am wrong although time will tell and the kittens would be kind of cute. Lets hope not. The kids did their usual and sprang on me at the last minute that they had forms that needed to be signed. I spent a considerable amount of time filling those puppies in. Alas 8:00am rolled around and on the bus they went. I left for work and tuned in to the radio.
Sports radio was kind of boring so I wandered the frequencies in search of something mildly entertaining. Oddly enough I tuned into CHUM FM and Denis DeYoung, formerly with Styx, was on the Radio. Its odd because last time I listened to Chum FM for any great length of time, he was on. No it was not a repeat, that I am sure. I didn't realize he was not touring with Styx anymore. Apparently they still hold the right to sing his songs, and they have added Richard Marx to their band. Strange world indeed.When I get into work the place is near empty. Quickly that dream of me going to work on a Saturday came to mind, however there were too many cars in the parking lot for that to be true. People eventually started wandering in my area. Hopefully the trip home is a little more sane.
Started counting the calories today. I am already near the max so it looks like I am not going to have much dinner tonight. Thats OK actually as I need to cut the grass before the weekend. We are headed north once again. The fireworks were suppose to happen last weekend but I suspect there might be some this weekend. Stay tuned.

No comments:
Post a Comment