Monday, May 15, 2006

It was a pretty good weekend this weekend. A belated Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there. We spent our Sunday visiting Sam's mother and mine. The kids got a kick out of it, as Uncle Chris (my brother) was at my moms. We had chinese food. It was pretty good. We seem to go through the Chinese Food phases where we will have it for a few weeks and then not have it for months. It was tasty last night and as usual I consumed far to much. Diet will start today again, or at least thats what I tell myself.
Back to work today, however I have struggled to get any meaningful work done today. It has been a lot of answering emails, working out support contracts and of course crap around Bill 198. We started talking about holidays this week. I can't wait to head up North. We are planning a cleaning detail for the river property, I think starting this weekend. Its neat throwing somebody else junk out. I really need to run through this exercise at our house. We have junk piling up at an extreme rate. I actually managed to update this blog in a timely manner this week. Must be due to the crappy weather we had all weekend. Rain, Rain go away and come on back another day. I feel like that stereotypical little kid at the window staring out into the pouring rain hoping it will come to an end soon. I haven't looked yet but hopefully I can find some clip art to that effect. Looks like the rain is a bummer for the people in the New England area. They are definitely hoping for the rain to disappear. They had clips on the CNN web site showing the cars underwater and the bridges washed out.
Well thats it for today. Toenails to the headache I had all weekend that now seems to be finally disappearing. Seems to go hand in hand with the food I have been eating lately. Starting today I am going to begin watching and writing down what I eat. It seems to be the only way I can lose the weight. Until I write again. TA TA... TAC

No comments: