Thursday, May 25, 2006

BlackBerry Blogging

Well for the first time ever I am blogging from my Blackberry. Don't know how much I can write with my thumbs or what the spelling will be like, so we will have to wing it as we go along. First off I can't believe it is Wednesday already. Well not quite but it ill be on the other side of my upcoming sleep. You gotta love long weekends as it makes the proceeding week that much shorter. I am awfully glad I don't have a whole lot of meetings tomorrow. On the home front I actually had to come home early today as Paige was not feeling very well. I think I actually got more work done at home then I probably would have at the office. I am looking forward to heading north this weekend. We are meeting once again with Sam's family about the disputed and for sale lake property. I will be glad when this whole thing is over with the property. It has gone on far to long. Anyway my thumbs are getting kind of sore here. Gotta run. Toenails to the sticky W key on my blackberry.

No comments: