Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Fish Tank is Clean!

It has been an interesting week. It is Thursday already and I have not been a very good blogger this week. Life is hectic and it has been a little crazy this week. Still plugging through the stuff at work around good ol’ bill 198. I have come to realize that the when it comes to the Canadian Government, and for that matter, the American government to accomplish any thing in an efficient manner it is next to impossible. This whole Bill 198/Sorbanes Oxely process is a joke. It is an acute overreaction to a bunch a crooked CEO’s. Anyway enough ranting. Wife, Kids, Dog, Cat and gold fish are all doing fine. I even cleaned out the gold fishes tank last week. It was getting pretty bad. We were having a hard time even seeing the goldfish. I even cleaned the cat litter last night. I love pets and isn't wonderful how kids love pets but we get to clean up after them. We are headed up north again this weekend to have dinner with a bunch of friends we have not seen in a long time. I am really looking forward to getting away. Fishing should be good but I am not looking forward to the black flies. Black Flies are a big nuisance where I live, especially the last few nights. Funny how they disappear at night though .

No comments: