Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Thanks Enron

I spent another day at work in meetings about this Bill 198 crap. Thanks to companies like Enron we all have to pay. I guarentee this is not part of the job I will remember on my death bed. Pretty good day other wise. Easter nears and the weekend is looking pretty cool

Just got a call from my wife. She is running late. So more time to Blog. Hockey is over. Thank god. Love the game but I hate the bullshit politics that come with it. Problably should not have volunteered for two more years. The dog here looks thrilled that is owners decided to dress it up as a bunny.

Speaking of dogs our new puppy is hilarious. We got him a few weeks ago. He is a sheltie, normally a small dog, but this one is growing like a weed. He looks like he is going to be a big one. I had him chasing my hat last night. I would flick it around and he would chase it. I would through it back on my head and he would spend five minutes looking for it. I am sure he will get smarter as he gets older. I hope.

Gotta fly. In keeping with my blogs theme I am going to rate days according the the "Terry Corbett Toe Nail Scales. 10 toenails being the best, 1 the worst. Today rated as a six ~~~~~~ day. Talk @ U later. :)

No comments: