Good Friday has come and gone. Pretty rainy and crappy here in Rockton, Ontario. Good day though. Didn't do too much today other then get our 2004 taxes done. Yes I am a year behind as I always am, but their done now. My mother-in-law was over for dinner tonight. We had killer spaghetti sauce that I made earlier today. I like to cook, especially in the kitchen.We are headed off to my brother's place tomorrow for my family's Easter dinner. Should be a blast. My brother and his wife just lost
their dog of 15 years. I know how bad that feels. We lost our sheltie two years ago and our golder retriever got done in by a truck on the highway this year. Hence why we now have a puppy. The kids were devastated.Anyway I promised the cat, Mystery, who
was feeling pretty left out after I posted the anonymous dog and the sheltie, that I would post a picture of her. This cat is pretty cool but not the most graceful cat you will ever run into. She has taken some pretty good spills over her lifetime. That is my little girl with her. Another princess. As a father I could not be more proud of her, as a matter of fact all my kids. Without getting all holy, I do have an awful lot to be thankful for this Easter. There are a lot of people who are going through some pretty bad stuff. A colleague of mine at work is watching her husband fight off some nasty cancer, while another one is going through a pretty intense separation from his wife. So as poor financially as we are, if that's our biggest problem and it appears to be, then were in pretty good shape.OK I promise in my next entry not to babble on so much about the Pets. As far as my rating goes for today, I have to think it was a ~~~~~~~~~~ Toenail type of day. I will babble at you later, until then enjoy yourself.

Have a Happy Easter everyone, and don't eat too much!
Oh and if you dont celebrate Easter, just have a nice weekend

No comments:
Post a Comment