Sunday, April 16, 2006

Super Long Weekend

Yes I am off tomorrow, but its not because I have a government job or teach school. I actually took the day off to make a super long weekend. Next weekend we are heading to our shared accommodations near Gravenhurst, while actually closer to washes for those of you that know the area.

We are going up there for a meeting. They want to sell off another shared property. It's a beautiful piece of property located on Sparrow lake. Most families would want to keep a piece of property this gorgeous , however my wife's family on her fathers side couldn't agree on the color of the sky on any given day. Needless to say the management of this property is not within their grasp. If I had an extra 1/2 million it would be mine, but financially were not any where close to being in a position of purchasing such a property. It will be a steal for somebody.

We just had a wonderful Easter dinner. Just the family with no guests this year. We had my side of the family's dinner last night. Good weekend of food. Must lose weight again though. I had lost fifty pounds last year and I think I am well on my way to gaining 20 of it back. Will start again this week for sure watching what I eat and writing it down. My goal is to 200lbs by the summer. We shall see.

On a sad note my mighty Toronto Maple Leafs lost last night. They still had a very slim chance for post season until last night anyway. It is disappointing as I was hoping for a playoff run :<. They had a really good run to end the season though. A few more breaks going their way and they might have been there this year. Anyway I still have not decided which team I will back for the rest of this year. I hate Ottawa and never been a big Montreal Fan. Calgary might be cool. I always tend to cheer for the underdog.

Gotta run. This weekend rates a ~~~~~~~~~ out of ten toenails. Awesome and fun all at the same time.

TAC

No comments: