-Happy Easter, Passover, Pesach or whatever else you want to call it. By the way please refrain from any political or religous discussions on this blog. I will not read them but will remove them. Thanx
Well its Thursday afternoon and we are headed for a long weekend today. I got to thinking last night and I wondered how I could post a picture of an anonymous dog before I post one of The Sheltie. Yes this our dog named Zeus. He is about four months old now. He is house broken but still has his puppy teeth, which pretty much means everything is fair game for chewin. Other then that he is a really good puppy. This will be the second Sheltie we have owned. The first one named Bret lived to be the ripe old age of 15. Pretty old for a Sheltie. I had him even before I met my wife. Anyone back to this moment, Sheltie Zeus is doing fine, growing like a weed much to my wife's dismay. She was kinda hoping for a regular sized Sheltie. She should know better as everything we do turns "big". I should mention we have a cat as well however it is a mystery how we got one. We think someone tossed a bag of kittens while driving by on the highway. We managed to capture her and take care of her. Her brother, was taken by another neighbor but ran away. Anyway she is a black cat and the kids called her, big surprise, Mystery. She is about a year old and gives Zeus a good run for his money.

No comments:
Post a Comment