along with the Bill 198 crap (Thanks Enron)at work. It was great to see those two bonehead executives get jail time. A better punishment would have been to have them visit every publicly traded company in Canada and the United States and apologize for the hundreds of millions of dollars now being spent to be compliant with a piece of legislation their shenanigans inspired. Both these guys are true toenail clippings. Enough ranting.Puppy is good except for the floor chewing he has taken too. Sam and I had to replace a square four foot section of flooring he modified with his teeth. Of course the day could not have been
hotter when we did it. Looked pretty cool though. Cat is suddenly out of heat. I think she finally got some. Suddenly snitty kitty is now affectionate and loving. Definitely got some. Big shopping trip last night. Clothes, Food, Walmart and Staples to boot. All in all it was about a $500 dollar evening. Thank god Sam is working. Sam and I worked on Travis project last evening. Of course he left it to the very last minute. He is the king of procrastination. I know where he gets it from. Both Sam and I are terrible procrastinators and probably are not setting a good example. Something I know I need to work on this year.Not going north this weekend, but possibly south. My brother holds a fishing tourny down at long point during this time of year. We hope to get down there on the Saturday to check it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment