Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sunday Evening-Happy Fathers Day

Yet I sit at the computer on another Sunday evening typing away. Father’s Day is almost over and it has been a pretty good one. The kids all bought me T-Shirts, and Sam got me the Family Guy, Season 3. I probably have seen a lot of them, but I never get tired of them. It has been a pretty good day. We spent the morning eating breakfast and talking about our life. We even dreamed about winning the lottery until I shattered those thoughts by checking my tickets. We cleaned up from breakfast and trekked off to Canadian Tire where we bought a whole bunch of stuff to wash the car. The kids picked up some fishing tackle. It is kind of cute now as they all have their own tackle box. They are ready for summer, fishing, swimming and all the other good stuff the hot weather brings.
Speaking of hot, it’s been a scorcher today. Good day to wash the car. That’s exactly what we did in the afternoon. Both vehicles were washed, waxed and cleaned out inside and out. They both look like their in showroom condition. We had originally planned a big dinner for the day but ended up having left over spaghetti. It was absolutely delicious. Ate too much though, but overall I have been staying on my plan. Down about five pounds and falling
It’s the start of another week tomorrow. I have meetings about my favorite subject lately, Bill198. I have come to realize now that nobody knows what the hell a Bill198 audit is going to look like. No fault of my company though, they just want to make sure they are going to be compliant. It is going to be a long week however. I am hanging around on Friday night at work, as we are making a pretty significant change to our company. It seems like the guys in my group have everything under control.
Well it’s time to pack it in for another entry. My Edmonton Oilers are taking it to a seventh and deciding game. I can’t wait to catch the game tomorrow. It should be pretty exciting. I cannot imagine the shape Edmontonians are going to be in on Tuesday should their team win tomorrow night. “Toenails” to the weather as it looks like it is going to rain on our shiny cars.

TTC

No comments: