the last two days have been great. I have got an awful lot accomplished, especially at work. My Edmonton oilers are struggling. That was a heart break of game the other night. I can't believe their goalie ended up getting heart so badly. It looked like an innocent enough collision. The summer holidays are fast approaching and I can't wait. The weather is finally getting to be a little bit nicer and once again everyone is wearing their short sleeves. We had a great time last Sunday. We went fishing on my brothers boat. The kids had a blast and Austen caught an enormous fish. The tournament was well run by a local tackle shop owner named Rotton Ronnie. Great place with lots of atmosphere. There is an ice cream place down in Long Point that serves amazing ice cream, right beside Rotton Ronnies. Great way to end the day down there. Diet is going well. I lost about five pounds and it is dropping quickly. Must stay focused on eating the right stuff, at least until the holidays roll around.Gotta run. No plans yet for this weekend other then the usual cutting of the grass and other fun stuff.TTC

No comments:
Post a Comment