had lost last night I think they would have been toast. But with a score of 2-1 in Edmontons favour, their back in the series. Go Edmonton go.First day of summer is coming up fast. We have had a few hot days, but for the most part it seems like it has been a pretty cool day out. Even today as nice as it was it could have been a whole lot warmer.
Today was all about clothes. We decided to clean up our room and boy what a mess. Three bags of clothes heading to Amity later, things are looking pretty good. Its funny how you come across clothes you havecompletelyy forgotten about. With the discovery of a few pairs of track pants and some summer clothes I had a new wardrobe. In the end, Sam and I have old new clothes and our room looks pretty decent. Dinner tonight was great, with a fantasticpotatoe salad we had made Friday for the Saturday barbecue and barbecued chicken. It was a great day and great food. Diet seems to be going pretty well. Considering last night was a pig fest, the weekend was not too bad. The weight does not seem to be dropping off as quickly as last time but I had more too lose then. Time will tell all.
I can't help but think about the past lately. As we wandered through my Wife's Grandm
others place noticing all the tools and the building contents, I couldn't help but imagine what a daily routine must have been like fifty years ago. Sometimes I think as a society we have become far to complex to fast. A simpler way of life, like the one 50 yrs ago might have been a whole lot healthier and rewarding. Anywaycan'tt go backward, but its nice to imagine a simpler and less complicated life sometimes.Its getting later in the evening now and I should run. It's been a nice. I have been sitting here typing away to classical guitar music playing in the background and watching as Sam gives Paige a pedicure. Life is grand and I am a very lucky guy. I have a wonderful family, home and yes even chewing dog aka Zeus. He seems to be leaving the floor alone for now. New week tomorrow, let's see what life has in store.
TTC

No comments:
Post a Comment