It has been awhile. There is certainly no shortage of things to talk about. Work is work and I am not going to talk about Bill 198 again. Oh Shit, I guess I just did. Things at home are exciting. Finances are getting in order, finally and the love of my life is peaking in so many ways. No details there.
Holidays are approaching fast. Can't wait for that. I am going to sit back and relax while the kids swim and frolic in the water. Sounds like a hard day I know but some one has to do it. On a sadder note the land my wife's father owned on Sparrow lake is about to be sold off this weekend. It's a beautiful piece of property that will surely be sold off. I don't want to harp on the family issues that made this thing fall apart but if there's a lesson here, it is communication and trust. I not sure where we stand as a society when even family members don't even trust each other. Maybe that's why the world is destined to be warring with each other for the ages.
Weather is extremely hot, and almost uncomfortable. Can't say I enjoy it when it is this hot for this long. Hopefully it hangs around for the holidays next week. We shall see.
I am working evenings tonight and actually it is pretty hot in here. Heading home soon as I am done here as I have to be back in here tomorrow morning. It's audit walk through day and I can't wait. Extreme sarcasms oozing out. Sorry.
Time to run. Funny line I heard in the old version of "War of the Worlds" "Thats impossible" the general stated. "Its possible if they 're doing it" states the doctor. Nothing like the obvious, unless its not in front of your face. :>
TTC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment